Almost every Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program in the United States requires an essay to be included with the application. This video provides applicants with some essential tips for drafting this important MBA essay.
Who will find this information useful?
Current or future applicants of MBA programs in the United States
This video will provide you with:
- Information about the MBA admissions essay
- Essay guidelines and components
- Detailed approach to answering the most common questions
- Introduction to the MBA essay (purpose and basic information)
- Breakdown of common questions/prompts to answer in the essay
- Helpful tips for preparing to write the essay
- Suggestions for maximizing the effectiveness of your essay
For more information and writing tips, please return to our Resources page, where you can find many articles about how to compose strong personal essays.
And be sure to receive professional essay editing and proofreading on your MBA essay and other graduate school documents. Using a reputable online editing service like Wordvice is one sure way to help improve your essay writing and get you into your program of choice.
Additional videos about graduate school essays: