The statement of purpose, personal statement, and letters of recommendation are important essays you will need to submit when applying to graduate programs in the United States. This 1-hour offline seminar explains how to approach these important essays.
Who will find this information useful?
- Anyone interested in applying for graduate school programs in the United States
- Those who need help organizing and writing their graduate school admissions essays
This video will provide you with:
- A lecture on the SOP, personal statement, and letters of recommendation
- In-depth strategies on how to write the SOP
- Differences between the SOP and personal statement
- Tips on how to secure a letter of recommendation
- Overview of essential documents
- Description of SOP and how to write the essay
- Brief summary of the personal statement
- Suggestions for securing your letter of recommendation
- A sample edit of a statement of purpose
- Q & A Session
- Visit Wordvice for all your admissions editing services needs, including SOP editing, personal statement editing, and recommendation letter editing.
- For more information and writing tips, please return to our Resources page, where you can find many articles about how to compose strong personal essays.
Additional videos about graduate school essays:
“How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose”
- “Tips for Writing a Strong Personal Statement”
- “All You Need to Know About the Letter of Recommendation”